Thursday, March 10, 2011

Best Valentines EVER

Cupid (aka Hannah) stopped by for a little visit the other day. As always, she was really working on that whole falling in LOVE thing. I had to reminder her that I was already deeply madly in love. I asked her if she had any plans for Valentines day. She said that she was single. So, I invited her to stay for Valentines dinner. She told me her stomach couldn't handle the steak that I had prepared. Warm milk is what she preferred. Perfect, I had plenty of that. She was a perfect guest and sat in her seat all content the entire dinner.
Cupid said she loved the atmosphere of the place. She called it quite romantic.
She loved the idea of the annual scavenger hunt so Stephen and I decided we'd have one for her next year.
You're welcome back anytime Cupid
What a perfect angel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment